I have a 96 S-10 SS and I am looking for the shock that lays horizontal on the rear end. It goes from the top of the rear axle housing to the frame. Chevy calls it a dampening shock and it is discontinued. I would sure like to locate a new one, thanks.

Views: 0


You need to be a member of myPOWERBLOCK to add comments!


PB Social

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="http://static.polldaddy.com/p/8211995.js"></script>
<noscript><a href="http://polldaddy.com/poll/8211995/">Which name do you prefer for a new automotive content website?</a></noscript>

© 2014   Created by Gearhead.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service