I got my new luk clutch in this weekend and got in installed sat. When I bolted up the pressure plate i broke the head off one of the bolts leaving the rest of the bolt in the fly wheel. But i got pretty lucky and i had it out in a few min. Once i had it all finished up I had a little trouble getting the clutch bleed, but a quick call to sam, and a visit all was good. I started the work on my rear shacles. I ordered some d.o.m pieces with poly bushings so i can make them, witch i started on today. they dont look as good as the ones in the mags but then again i made them lol, i made them out of alot thicker material than what the originals were made out of so they should work out ok. Ill get some pics up when i finish them and they are installed.

Views: 0

Comment

You need to be a member of myPOWERBLOCK to add comments!

Join myPOWERBLOCK

PB Social

Subscribe to PowerBlock Blog via RSSLike PowerBlock on FacebookFollow PowerBlock on Twitter

© 2014   Created by Gearhead.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service